***ATTENTION*** NOW HIRING Veterinary Technician. 30 hours/week.
Must be detail oriented, have excellent communication skills, able to multi-task and be a team player!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Assisting doctors with patient visits
* Caring for hospitalized pets
* Surgical preparation and motoring anesthesia
* Performing dental prophylaxis and dental radiographs
* Monitoring of post surgical patients
* Collecting and running in house blood tests
* Placing intravenous catheters
* Taking radiographs
* Laser treatment therapy
* Certified/licensed technician preferred
* Comfortable with restraint of fractious dogs and cats
* Ability to lift 40 pounds
* Computer skills (Avimark and/or Idexx Analyzers knowledge a plus)